What is supercooling?
- Supercooling is the process of taking a liquid below its freezing point, and keeping it a liquid without it freezing.
How do you supercool something?
- Place it in the supercooler and allow it to reach our precise temperatures for at least 3 hours.
CAN YOU SUPERCOOL ANY BEVERAGE?
- Yes, you can! Everything from your favorite juice to your favorite coffee, or even your favorite beer will all work!
Do the drinks have to be at different temperatures in order for them to supercool?
- Yes, our coolers are adjustable and precisely tuned for different kinds of beverages.
How does supercooling make ice cream better?
- Supercooled ice cream does not allow ice crystals to form in the ice cream, saving it from freezer burn. This allows your ice cream to taste much more delicious for a whole lot longer. Your ice cream out of the carton will also be soft served and easy to scoop with a plastic spoon.
How is supercooling meats beneficial for you?
- Your meats will no longer be frozen, and will not be required to be thawed out when ready to be consumed. Your meats will always be at a constant temperature, making them last longer. These temperatures will also stops bad bacteria from growing on your meats, making them taste better longer.
How does supercooling make fruits and vegetables last longer?
- Through precision refrigeration, temperature and environmental control within our super coolers, we allow our fruits and vegetables to breathe, making them last longer.
What's the full range of products that SUPERCOOLEr has?
- Commercial Beverage coolers, Residential Beverage and Foods coolers, and Ice Accelerator Solution.